Well, it isn't much of a belly right now, but it is bigger than I was a few weeks ago! So far I have gained about 8 pounds since the middle of the summer.
 |
| 15 Weeks |
I broke down and bought some maternity clothes and boy they sure are more comfortable!
Gap.com has become by new favorite site because they make maternity pants that are long! My legs didn't get any shorter since getting pregnant :)
I'll try and post photos of the belly progression. We had our second doctor's appointment on November 21, and everything was fine. We got to hear the heartbeat, and it was going 140 bpm. We go back the last week of December. We're holding strong to not finding out if it is a boy or a girl! But we have about four weeks to change our minds :)
No comments:
Post a Comment